The Ultimate Poker Guide
Poker is one of the most popular casino games, and one of the exciting gambling games in general. It is well known that the game of poker appeared in the early twentieth century in the United States of America. Then it spread like wildfire to other European and Asian casinos. The greatest proof of the popularity of poker is the versions of this game that have been developed. Below we will cover the versions of online poker games available in casinos, but before that, let us talk about the main game rules so that players can understand the game well.
Online Poker Games
There is a wide range of varied online poker games, the most famous of which are:
- Texas Hold’em: It is one of the most famous poker games. This game dates back to the United States of America since the beginning of the nineteenth century approximately. The game appeared in Las Vegas in 1967, and the game has recently gained wide popularity through television and the Internet, which has made it easy to access the Texas Hold’em version for everyone through the online casinos.
- Omaha Hold’em Omaha Hold’em is a modern poker game very similar to Texas Hold’em. Omaha Hold’em is played between 2 to 10 players, and the dealer is one of the players. The dealer is changed each time by alternating with the player seated to his left.
- Omaha Hi-lo: It is a version of the popular game Omaha Hold’em. Omaha Hi-Lo is the same as the main version from which it is derived. The rules of the version of the Omaha game that everyone knows is that the dealer distributes 4 cards to each player, then the dealer places one card in front of the players first on the ground.
- 5 Card Draw: the most popular version of poker. It is the classic, popular version that we usually play with friends. Of course, the game of poker has succeeded in gaining a wide base of followers and fans, which led to the emergence of another large group of interesting variants, but Card Draw 5 is still the easiest and most popular version of these versions.
Online Poker Main Rules
The game starts after each player places their bets on the table, and then the dealer deals five cards to each player. The goal in the game is for the player to be able to make the highest and best collection of cards compared to what is in the hands of other players at the table.
After the player gets his cards, the game begins, and the player has several options in playing, including drawing, overtaking, or withdrawing, and in all cases, the lineup of cards in the player’s hand should be the best and highest when compared to what is in the hands of other players, and in all cases deception remains one of the most important The means that a player uses in the online poker game in order to win.
Online poker is played with a deck of 52 cards, each with a fixed value known in the game. The pictures (boy, jack, girl, and ace) all have the same value, followed by the numbers of the cards written on them, which are 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, then the ace card. In online poker, the ace card is calculated with the highest or lowest classification according to the player’s choice according to the player’s behavior.
Is There A Version Of Poker That Is Better Than Others?
In fact, the multiplicity of versions of the online poker game sometimes confuses players, and we usually get an important question, which version of these copies is better than the other? The answer simply depends on your current level. If you are a beginner, we recommend playing the 5 card draw version, as this version is the simplest and easiest version of online poker.
You can learn a lot about online poker in this version, including but not limited to, the main gameplay, which differs slightly from version to version in poker games. In addition, you will get to know the main winning groups in the game of online poker, these groups are repeated in almost all versions of the online poker games available, regardless of the different playing rules.
If you are a bit professional, the best version for you in this case is one of the Hold’em family copies. There are, of course, two main versions of the Online Hold’em Poker family, namely Texas and Omaha. Choose either of these two versions and start playing. The arrangement of the major groups is nearly identical to the traditional version of poker.
Popular Poker Hand Cards:
- Pair (when a player has a pair of cards of similar value)
- Two Pairs (When a player owns two pairs of similar valued cards)
- Three of one kind (when a player has 3 cards of the same value)
- Street (when a player has 5 cards in a row in value. Example: 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1)
- Flash (when the player has 5 cards of the same logo, in which case, it is not necessary for the value to be the same or the same)
- Full House (This group consists of two groups, “a pair” in addition to a group “three of one kind”)
- Four of one kind (when a player has 4 cards of similar value)
- Straight Flash (when a player has 5 cards in a row in value, and the same logo is similar)
- Royal Flash It is the largest group by value in the game of poker. it consists of the highest 5 numbers, which are the one, the king, the queen, the prince, and the number ten, of the same logo).
Play Poker Online VS Traditional Casinos Poker
There are some major differences that can be spotted when playing an online poker game or when playing it in a traditional casino. In fact, each of these categories has its own merit. We will review below the pros and cons of playing poker in each of these two categories:
Play Poker in The Traditional Casino
Of course, it cannot be denied that playing poker in the traditional casino has a wide range of advantages, the first of which is the general atmosphere that helps pump adrenaline into your body automatically! Loud music, the sounds of other players next to you, and the possibility of drinking your favorite drink. All of these features of course distinguish the traditional casino from the online poker game. The online casino with all its current capabilities has not been able to completely replace the traditional casino that we all love and know.
the traditional casino does not offer its players any welcome bonuses! The player should only use the money he has to play. Poker is one of the few casino games that is not entirely based on luck, and as such, skill plays a big role in poker. How will you be able to focus, then, amid all this clamor, to achieve the best possible results ?!
Play Poker Online
Every player at any online casino gets a large welcome bonus that can initially help them generate a large amount of profit. And up to twice the welcome bonus players can receive! That is, you can get $ 200 free of charge if you only deposit $ 100 in some casinos.
In addition, there is a multitude of poker games available in online casinos. In the online casino, you can find a bunch of copies of every poker game you like, which is difficult to find in traditional casinos.
You can play the online poker game anywhere in the world via the online casino. You do not need to go to a traditional casino. In addition to that, you can play poker games during your day naturally, without having to leave the house and search for a traditional casino in your country, if any.
One of the most notable disadvantages you might encounter when playing an online poker game is its somewhat lack of realism. Some players prefer playing with a real dealer or dealer over playing with software! However, online casinos have created a brilliant solution for big players, which is live casino, and in this section, the player can talk and play directly with one of the real dealers.